Friday 31 May 2013

Rip Van Bloggle

Hello, yes, sorry for the months and months of radio silence. I can see that there are actually people still checking back on this site, you poor buggers.

So, September was the last post here. September certainly wasn't the pinnacle of my sojourn of depression, but it was sort of the place where I couldn't carry the things that I dreamed about anymore. Sucked. It took me until December to actually try to sort my brain out. I'm on meds now and they're pretty much one of the best decisions I've ever made. Yeah, they work. I feel like if this is normal, I've been missing out on it my entire life.

I've been busy. Purple Soul, unfortunately, will not be around for a very long time. I've been rewriting and re-imagining it over and over, and, when it began to resemble nothing close to its roots, I put it on a high shelf and began to turn my creativity to new ideas. Ten or twelve ideas later, I finally settled on a new project which will debut shortly.

I will post again soon regarding my lovely week-end at VanCAF and a new book which is available now. And sometime in June, this site will play host to my new graphic novel: Sheepshank. It's fun, I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment