Monday 3 June 2013

VanCAF 2013

Oh my goodness, was VanCAF ever fun!

For those of you who aren't in the know: shame on you. Also, VanCAF is the Vancouver Comic Arts Festival hosted for its second year at the Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre in beautiful Yaletown in Vancouver, BC. I was privileged to return for its second year and I look forward to tabling again next year.

I sold a lot of books, buttons, and birds, and best of all, I met and reconnected with a lot of great artists and creators like Brett Williams and Trevor Frick. Trevor who, by the way, shared a wonderful present with me which I will share later this week.

I also drew some sketches, doodled in some books, and even managed a commission or two. Of course, I forgot to photograph more than half of them, but I did manage to remember to snap a few. Enjoy them: poor photography, phone shadows, and all:



I also drew Rik, Kinna, Caf-Caf, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Captain America, and the 9th Doctor. Now, who's that young lady with the knives..?

No comments:

Post a Comment